We are people that ever proclaim the faithfulness of the Lord. Whether we worshiped at home or gathered together, we have experienced His faithfulness. We have something to proclaim! It is trusting in our God’s loving-kindness that leads us forward.
Our current situation is very fluid. Our local state government has been open to the fact that they may impose new restrictions on us as need arises. In addition to this, our survey results show that a majority of the people of Holy Trinity do not yet feel comfortable returning to in-person services and are conflicted as to when or what might make them comfortable. An even larger percentage of our lay leaders are not yet ready to return. I say this because it reinforces how flexible and patient we need to be to reopen in-person services.
After much prayer, thought and discussion we have a plan to restart in-person worship services. This plan is to get us up and going and will be reassessed each month by the reopen team.
- We will return to in-person services on every first Sunday of the month starting with
Sunday, July 5 @ 8:00 am.
- We will start our Friday services on every preceding Friday to the first Sunday of the month. This will allow for the altar guild to set up for the upcoming Sunday. This will start on Friday, July 3 @ 9:30am
- Our online service will continue on Facebook Live but will move to 10:30 am to accommodate the in-person 8:00 am service.
- I will bring communion out to the parking lot at Bethany following the 8:00 am service for those who are not comfortable attending in person services but wish to receive communion from their car.
- We will follow the safety protocols detailed in the policy and procedures document that is below.